- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s) :
- Knowledge about warehousing & distribution practices.
- Understanding about procedure recieve, arrange, and discharging good, material handling.
- Understanding food safety.
- Understanding administrative and archiving system.
- Understanding report activity.
- Understanding FIFO and FEFO systems
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.