Job Responsibilities :
1. Risk Assessment & Mitigation.
Identify overall company risks (strategic risk; operational risk; financial risk, especially in the food manufacturing industry.), risk rating, define & develop risk mitigation.
2. Business Continuity Plan
Planning, developing and testing the company anticipation due to major disaster (i.e. Flood and Fire) in order to ensure business continuity.
3. Insurance Review
End to end review for insurance (insurance coverage, sum insured and insurance management)
1. Preferred have an Industrial Engineering / Management degree from reputable University
Excellent communication and presentation skill
2. Well organized and detail oriented
3. Have strong analytical skills
4. Have 1-2 years experience in Manufacturing Industries, Food Manufacturing are preferable