• 1. Monitoring of testing work tools
- Ensuring the tools for checking QC in accordance with standards - Coordinating and overseeing the implementation of Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance of machines and work equipment - Ensuring general cleaning production in accordance with standards every month - Verifying calibration and troubleshooting QC tools - Ensuring complete food safety equipment every month - Conduct stock taking on QC tools every month
• 2. Ensuring that the products produced are in accordance with quality standards
- Checking quality reports along with quality problems / quarantine items from the previous shift - Checking quality problems on priority lines and troubleshooting together with the Production / Maintenance department - Analyzing PCTS, PRFT to find root causes and Corrective Action every week - Following up on PICA customer complaints at the department another every week - Inform the FG Warehouse about products that are in accordance with standards and can be released, also products that must be quarantined - Coordinate and manage retain samples as a basis for traceability tests
• 3. Validation of QC reports
Check, validate, and correct all reports / records related to production quality control (processing, packaging, and FG) made by QC Inspector
• 4. Monitoring and reviewing GMP patrol
- Conduct GMP patrol in the sectors for which they are responsible and intervene if there is a discrepancy with GMP - Replace the Supervisor's duty to become a GMP auditor and provide recommendations every month
• 5. Update quality plan
Make a Quality Plan together with QC Improvement based on a trial framework and New Product Launch (NPL) from QC Supervisors
• 6. Team management
- Check MPP QC Inspector Processing, Packaging, and FG formation through attendance review and make holiday matrices, skill matrices and overtime estimates in shifts that are their responsibility - Build a team to be able to show maximum performance by conducting regular coaching and counseling activities and conduct training and team development
ADDITIONAL JOB DESCRIPTION
• QUALITY STRATEGY
Ability to set / place appropriately medium and long-term action plans to increase customer satisfaction while increasing business growth and efficiency.
• QUALITY SYSTEM AND METHODS
Ability to operate / implement / evaluate / design quality systems and methods, to ensure product quality and regulatory compliance.
• QUALITY CONTROL AND INSPECTION
The ability to measure the quality of incoming materials and manufactured products, including testing, throughout the process to finished goods.
• CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
The ability to use various problem solving methods or quality equipment to improve processes and eliminate the root causes of disability.
• QUALITY METRICS AND ASSURANCE
Ability to report / implement / Establish quality indicators / dashboards that trigger continuous improvement / improvement actions and to assess the level of process and output quality.