- Have at least 3 years experience in a same field.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have a good knowledge about production process and machinery (extruction, waffer, biscuit)
- Have a good understanding about Food Safety Management System (FSMS), GMP, ISO, and HACCP
- Experienced in evaluating procedures and processes to maximize efficiency, speed, quality and implementing new ones as required
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing in shifting working
- Coordinate, monitor, and carry out all production activities
- Oversee the whole production process and make sure that production runs well during the shift
- Responsible for the production yield and waste target achievment in the shift