The role key responsibilities and duties include :
- Established and managed a legal
compliance system within the Group.
- Ensure the fulfillment of
regulators’ reporting obligations complying with the prevailing laws and
- Managing and supervising the
compliance function in every Business Unit within the Group.
- Monitor internal database/
- Advise and collaborate with
other departments in compliance affairs.
- At least Bachelor Degree from
Law major, Master Degree is preferred.
- Preferable from the financial
- Preferable from the compliances
- Proficient with MS Office,
Excel and Powerpoint, Prezi, and other presentation application.
- Fluent in English, both written
- Willing to travel, both
domestic and abroad.
to be place in Bandung, West Java.