• Assist in creation, implementation, and development of regular/data analytical audit methodology, tools, and management system.
• Assist in maintaining audit knowledge management and data repository.
• Develop and maintain standard people development of auditors, work together with HC - People Development/Talent and Training.
• Conduct audit quality assurance to ensure each audit activities comply with existing standard and procedure.
• Assist IA Head to be strategic advisory to business process owner by providing data and analysis of business risk and control.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Information System, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics/Science, Business, Finance, or Management.
• 1-3 year experienced in Internal Control, Internal Audit, Continuous Improvement would be advantage.
• Have passion on continuous improvement.
• Strong analytical thinking, data driven, good in detail, and able to work as team or individual.
• Able to use SQL (Structured Query Language) and familiar with large data processing is a plus.