- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Understand good warehousing & distribution practices, Understand the technical procedures of receipt arrangement and expenditure, Material Handling, Understand food safety, Understand the administration and archiving system, Understand report activity, Understand the FIFO and FEFO systems, Knowing SAP, Have a good understand about outbond process.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Working in shift system (3 shifts)